Translate

Saturday 5 January 2013

TECO TECO

Teco Teco is a Brazilian restaurant in Narita, a very inviting and friendly place. The Owners are very welcoming, They are a husband and wife team, the man is from Brazil and the wife from Japan.The food is authentic Brazilian. The salad we had for starters was so tasty with a simple dressing of oil and vinegar. The meat, rice and beans to follow were good and the infamous Capriani cocktail was excellent.
It’s home cooking at it’s best. The ambiance is lovely and decorated with nice bright colours of yellow and red. My male friends all loved the taste of the meat, I’m more a vegetarian type who has steak maybe once a month so for me this was a treat and I thoroughly enjoyed it as I went to celebrate my birthday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment